The spring flag football season is a fun-filled football experience put on with a Rams twist!!
Flag Football is a non-contact game that promotes skill development, cardio training and mental strategy. It is a sport easily adapted to any age, any ability and both males and females. It’s one of the fastest growing sports being played in Canada with competition extending internationally
Why Flag Football?
- Its a lot of Fun
- Promotes “sport for life” opportunities. You can play well into adulthood in the EFFA
- Develops life skills through sport; such as cooperation, self discipline and sportsmanlike conduct, self-confidence and improve self-image!
- One practice per week starting in Mid-March.
- Weekly practices will start Mid-March at an indoor facility and will move to the Skitsko outdoor field and clubhouse on April 15th (weather permitting).
- Weekly games begin in April.
- All games are played on a turf field in the Edmonton region with playoffs to follow in May.
- All games refereed by EFFA Officials.
- Atom – Players from 8 to 10 years old. – 5 on 5 play – Quarter Feild
- Peewee – Players from 11 to 12 years old. – 5 on 5 play – Quarter Field
- Bantam – Players who are 13-15 years old. – 7 on 7 play – Half Field with full offensive and defensive line play
The all-inclusive registration fee for the season is $225.00.
No additional fundraising is required.
Registration will be available at our January 25th and February 15th Spring Camps, or online right now!
The registration cut off is February 16th.
There is limited space, so registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Register by downloading the registration form below and emailing it to email@example.com . We will contact you to arrange for payment.
Are you interested in volunteering as a Coach or Manager in this spring season? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org