About Our Bursary Program
The RAMS have established a bursary program to assist alumni who played for the team on and after 1996. Since its inception in 2000, 135 bursaries have been given out to deserving athletes from the Rams Bantam Program.
These are the criteria that must be met in order to receive the bursary:
Part 1 – Application
- Applicant must be a full time student
- Applicant will detail their degree/apprenticeship and when/where they graduate
- Each individual will write a two page essay on their RAMS experience
- Supply current phone numbers and email addresses
- These items must be received by the Bursary Society no later than April 1st
Part 2 – Marks
- All final marks to be received by the Bursary Committee prior to May 31st
Part 3 – Golf Tournament
Each applicant will do ONE of the following:
- Volunteer on the day of the Tournament
- Supply one foursome pride ($100 value)
- Golf at their own expense
Part 4 – Bursary Cheque
- Applicants that are present at the Tournament will receive their cheques during luncheon
- IF the applicant is unable to attend the Tournament luncheon then they will receive their cheque during the month of August after making arrangements with Coach Skitsko to speak to the players at the clubhouse about their RAMS experience
The applicants will be contacted by the bursary society to make themselves available for a photo opportunity prior to the tournament. Date and time will be sent to successful applicants. All dates are final. All applicants will be subject to all conditions in order to receive the bursary, no exceptions. All information to be sent to the bursary society at email@example.com. If you have any further questions please forward them to the society.
Golf Tournament & Fundraising
Please check back for more information about our annual Golf Tournament as well as other upcoming fundraising opportunities.